Friday 6 July 2012

A Quilt for Someone Special

This post is to show you a quilt I have been working on for about a week or two. 
So 2 things I love about this quilt. 

1.  I love the Vintage Modern Fabric Range
2.  I'm giving it to someone who is very special to me..... It's a secret ATM

I made up the layout myself.  I used a charm pack of Vintage Modern, a charm pack of Bella Solids White, a couple of mini charm pack of Vintage Modern and the border was done in one of the fabrics from the range.

The lovely Carolynne did a wonderful job quilting it for me in a lovely panto.... can't think of the name right now .... will update






 As I previously mentioned I am doing the Fat Quarter Shop's 2012 Designer Mystery BOM
 I have completed Block 1 see below... sorry picture is a bit blurry....




I have purchased alot more... and I mean alot more of this collection cause I love it...  Watch this space..

Just before I go here is a quick piccy of Hunni... on her human cushion.... AHHH to be the queen of the house and have all the humans at my beck and call LOL



Happy Sewing

Caz

1 comment:

  1. Oh you shouldn't have! It is a gorgeous quilt, whoever you give it to is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete