Monday 30 April 2012

Oh My Stars Update

I have been working hard on getting all my stars done for this quilt-a-long.  Here is the link if you want to have a look at all the stars and how the quilt goes together.

Im nearly finished the 120 stars required for the quilt.


The Chevron Star

The Plaid Star - I didn't do the 4" in the pattern
The Radiant Star
The Shimmering Star - Too many little pieces for 4" and 8"
The Checkerboard Star... I am still working on the 4" and 8" stars in the pattern

All of my stars can be seen here in my Flickr account

The only star I have to finish is the Woven Star.   I am on a mission to complete these before my group get together on Thursday so I can spread out the stars and get the top together.  If anyone is in the Penrith Area NSW and wants to join a group of lovely ladies for some stitching on a Thursday from 10 til 2 please leave me a comment and I could send you the details.  We don't have a teacher we just get together and stitch, saying that on occasions we do invite a teacher to come a show us a thing or too !!


I have just joined my first fabric Swap. It's a Rainbow Charm Swap and is being run by Sharon from Lilabelle Lane


One last photo (sorry two) to share before I go. This was hunnigirl making my life very difficult to bind a quilt last night !!


and yes she is wearing her "Arsenal UK Football Shirt"... she loves it... If I hold it up to wear she gets ready with her ears back to put it on !!

Til next time

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Love the stars-goinlg to be one great quilt that's for sure but hunnigirl takes the prize for cutest pic today!

    ReplyDelete