Tuesday 14 February 2012

Busy Busy Sewing Sewing - Part 1

Here's what I've been up to...

My Oh my stars Quilt-a-long I have completed 3 more sets of stars 56 completed now ... Just about half way now. I think 120 ish in the final quilt
Diamond Hearted Star
9 Patch Star
Nested Star



They are coming along nicely and can't wait to start putting them together when I get the next 8 lots completed...  Whilst blog hopping I found that Emily from "Crazy Old Ladies" is having a Block Contest and giving away some fabrics.  So this is the block I am going to enter.
This is my Frosted Tip Star
Here is the link if you want to try your luck also.CRAZY OLD LADIES - BLOCK CONTEST

On my last blog post I showed the five quilt tops I finished for Aussie Hero Quilts.  I have since gone on a visit to Jan-Maree's place to help with quilting 14 quilts that the group had pinned ready to go.  See me in action here Caz helping Out .  It's still not too late to join in.  Here is a picture of one of the soldiers holding his quilt and if you click the link under him you will be directed to the blog.

So I have lots of things on the go... This is a picture of the centre of some blocks I am going to do for a couple more AHQ's... Stay tuned.

This post will be part 1 because I just realised what the time is and I have to head off to work.  Will be back with a catch up on my other quilts later tonight

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caz,
    We enjoyed having you last week! WE gots lots done and had a good time all the while. Love your stars! Three different sizes - the quilt is going to look fabulous! Love your frosted tip star too - good luck for the contest and can't wait to see what you do with the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Some people aren't all that keen on awards so I hope you don't mind but I thought you were a worthy recipient.

    ReplyDelete